Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
European Business Workshops in Inclusive Design - Innovation For All 2012
Thursday, 7 June 2012 at 09:00 - Friday, 8 June 2012 at 17:00 (CEST)
This third event in the European Business Conference in Inclusive Design series reframes the conference into a workshop format, delivering a two-day executive education experience. The event will take place in Norway’s capital city of Oslo positioned between mountain ranges and fjords.
- When registering you will be asked to answer a few questions to help us to make workshops more relevant to you. Please be concise and brief when submitting your answers.
- Please note that all delegate payments are free of VAT
- The fee noted here is the ticket holder fee (from EventBrite)
- Registrations are non-refundable, but may be transferred to a colleague by contacting us 24 hours before the event starts
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received
- Norwegian businesses can apply for a VAT refund for the Network Reception and Dinner after the event
Speakers and facilitators:
- Todd Wood (Senior Vice President of Design, BlackBerry)
- Mat Hunter (Chief Design Officer, the Design Council UK)
- Dr. Gabriella Spinelli (Senior Lecturer in System Design and Innovation at Brunel University, London)
- Dr. Nick Leon (Head of Service Design, Royal College of Art)
- Dr. Riitta Hellman (Senior Advisor, Research and Development, Karde AS)
- Rama Gheerawo (Innovation Leader and Research Fellow, Royal College of Art Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design)
- Martin Jones (Senior Lecturer, Product Design at De Mont Fort University, UK)
- Jeremy Myerson (Professor, Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, Royal College of Art)
- Kevin Lavery (Founder, International Mature Marketing Network)
- Julia Cassim (Visiting Senior Research Fellow, Royal College of Art Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design)
What do you get?
- Executive training programme – learn how your business could benefit from a people-centred approach
- Endorsed Certificate given
- Course material kit and the book Innovating with People- the Business of Inclusive Design included in fee
- Opportunity to shape your own workshop on the topics concerning your business
- Face to face meetings with experts
For full programme, check out www.norskdesign.no/inno4all
Restaurant Transformator (Hausmanssgate 16, 0281 Oslo)
- 2 course dinner and 2 units (beer, wine or mineral water)
- Networking with delegates, facilitators and key speakers
Organised by the Norwegian Design Council
When & Where
Norwegian Design Council
The Design Council is a national strategic body for design in Norway. Our aim is to communicate the benefits of design to Norwegian businesses. Read more at www.norskdesign.no